How to reach us
The central location of the Apollo Apartments Colosseo Rome allows guests to truly explore the ancient city of Rome either by foot or using the nearby public transport links.
Situated in the popular district of Monti where Julius Caesar was born, the area now enjoys an array of traditional restaurants, bars, chic boutiques and art galleries. Guests will also be pleased to learn that our strategic location is within 10 minutes’ walk of major attractions such as the ancient Coliseum, the Imperial Roman Forum, the Capitoline Hill, Piazza Venezia, the Palazzo delle Esposizioni, the Trevi Fountain, the National Opera House and the golden Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore.
As if this wasn’t convenient enough, our apartments are also just a 5 minute walk from Cavour metro station which provides direct transport links to Circus Maximus, the huge Basilica of St Paul where St Paul is buried, and links to the A-Line to take guests to the Vatican and the many attractions in between.
At a Glance
• Coliseum and Imperial Roman Forum – 7 minutes by foot
• Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore, Piazza Venezia, The National Opera House and the Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli – 10 mins on foot
• Trendy district of Monti full of galleries, restaurants, bars and chic boutiques – 2 mins on foot
• The Trevi Fountain – 15 mins on foot or 1 stops on Metro Line A to ‘Barberini’ from ‘Repubblica’
• The Spanish Steps and the designer shopping district – 2 stops on Metro Line A to ‘Spagna’ from Repubblica
• Circus Maximus and the Bocca della Verita – 2 stops on Metro Line B to ‘Circo Massimo’ from Cavour
• The nightclubs of Testaccio – 3 stops on Metro Line B to ‘Piramide’ from Cavour
• Piazza del Popolo, Villa Borghese, the Borghese Gallery and shopping – 3 stops on Metro Line A to ‘Flaminio’ from Repubblica
• The Basilica of St Peter, the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel – 5 stops on Metro Line A to ‘Ottaviano’ from Repubblica
• The Basilica of St Paul – 5 stops on Metro Line B to ‘San Paulo’ from Cavour